The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4024 registered users. Our newest member is JessieErickson.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Espatier)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Q&A Threads - Blacktooth Ridge Q&A (posted by dragon-soul92)Blacktooth Ridge Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - Blacktooth Ridge  (posted by Nomad D2)Blacktooth Ridge
Q&A Threads - Scyon City Q&A (posted by SilentOne)Scyon City Q&A
Cyberpunk - Flesh & Blood - A Night City Adventure (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Flesh & Blood Game
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> General Forum --> Q&A Threads --> Destiny Flight - QnA
Parent thread: Destiny's Flight - A Serenity RPG
    Messages in Destiny Flight - QnA
RDI T-shirts!

Chaotic Everywhere
Price: $16.50



RDI T-shirts!

Lawful Evil Mens
Price: $14.00

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 156/11
4257 Posts




I'm sorry you're experiencing discomfort, Roger. Hopefully, everything is resolved to the better for you now.

I may have gotten names mixed up when I made my last post. The intent was to involve Alex (our pilot) in the room by room search. Fox can still assist Fenris and/or Pops on the tech side of things. Alaxis and Pops (and Fox, perhaps) can deal with making sure the case is cared for, maybe even figuring out what's inside. Fenris is working on power in Engineering with Fox last I read (if I remember correctly). 

Roger, has Ivy let the crew know about the radiation signal?

I figure Wyatt and Alex will begin their search on the floor they are on. Working from the rooms closest to the infirmary, clearing any possible danger in proximity to the Doc and Pops and then moving away from them. Get the door open, sweep the room military style, and move on after making a radio report of the situation. If possible, Wyatt will pick up and carry with something he can use as a weapon in the vacuum. A pipe, a candlestick, a wrench... 



Posted on 2020-01-23 at 10:54:27.

Odyson
PUN-dit
Karma: 156/25
6254 Posts


Pods

Roger, about the life pods, you say the just foating coffens. As to size would one fit through the shuttle hatch if we puller one from the launch tube and carried it through the ship to the cargo bay? Still toying with the idea of using one as a quarentine pod for the box.



Posted on 2020-01-23 at 18:18:47.

Alacrity
The Tired
RDI Staff
Karma: 291/33
6348 Posts


not yet

No, Ivy has not told the crew about the radiation yet. Prehaps she doesn't want to worry you? 

Life pods? Interesting idea. 

Can you pull it from the launcher - yes. It would be a difficult task as lifepods are not meant to be removed, but since you are not worried about damage to the ship, it can be done. It would be a complex action (a series of rolls over time to reach a target DC, with a faliure causing setbacks).

You could also dismantle the launcher and then eject the lifepod and catch it in the black with the shuttle Agan, a complex action.

Note these life pod is made for a purpose - to fire and get the pod as far away from the launch point as quickly as possible. So it has a fuel supply it uses up completely (unless you disable), a small fusion generator to control life support and a transponder that will start sending a "mayday" signal as soon as it is launched. There is a few days worth of tubed food, a oxygen mask with an embedded tank and a set of pills that will put you into a deep sleep so you do not use up the air as fast.

So, Wyatt and Alex are checking the ship, Alaxis and Jonah are in the infirmary with the case and Fenris is in engineering? 

I am going to let the call to Fox from Wyatt stand so Fox is on his way to meet up with Wyatt and Alex. Mistakes happen especially in high stress situations. Wyatt called for him so here he comes.

Besides, I might have a reason to isolate Fenris alone in engineering .....or not.

I will be posting over the weekend.

 



Posted on 2020-01-24 at 07:45:59.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 156/11
4257 Posts




Let this be a warning to you all. Never write a post when you are completely exhausted.


Posted on 2020-01-24 at 14:36:59.

SilentOne
RDI Poet - 1.5 Innma
Karma: 39/5
852 Posts




Lol nicely done brom lol 



Posted on 2020-01-24 at 14:38:22.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/119
6611 Posts


I fear nothing

Brom, tell Roger what happened the last time one of my characters was alone without party help. ~Smiles confidently~



Posted on 2020-01-24 at 19:32:53.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 156/11
4257 Posts




Different character, Tann. Different game. 

I hereby apologize for any decisions made that lead to character(s)' death(s).



Posted on 2020-01-27 at 11:56:55.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 51/6
2518 Posts


What is the plan?

Do we have a plan now?  Is it just wait to get heat and try and check out what is in the suitcase?  And maybe wait for the ping?

On the ship - the cat box is interesing given no body of a cat and the suitcase.  But there was also a kid ont he ship given the stuffed bear.  Plus there was a mallet and three wooden spikes, so I'm betting on a vampire.  Just sayin'...

Is there anything you want the pilot to check out?  He'd need poweer to get into anything.  However, if I go back I think (And I should really have remembered this before) but . . . . didn't Alex bring a battery with when he came over?  Uhm, that might help, yeah?  Dang, if I'm right on this I'm feeling kind of stupid right about now.  Hey guys, anyone need power?  



Posted on 2020-02-04 at 21:39:01.

SilentOne
RDI Poet - 1.5 Innma
Karma: 39/5
852 Posts




Sorry im working on a post but its slow going as im unsure what Alaxis can do now that she started the revive thing. 



Posted on 2020-02-04 at 23:29:43.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 51/6
2518 Posts


Clueless

Anybody got a plan here?   I'm not quite sure what Alex should do.  I'll try and figure something out, but it feels kinda like just filling time.  



Posted on 2020-02-12 at 16:26:41.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 156/11
4257 Posts




With the revivification process underway, Alaxis and Pops could attempt to find out what's inside before it "wakes up" and impregnates us through our food holes.



Posted on 2020-02-12 at 16:35:58.

SilentOne
RDI Poet - 1.5 Innma
Karma: 39/5
852 Posts




That could work.. i was leaning that direction. 



Posted on 2020-02-12 at 22:09:54.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/119
6611 Posts


my post

Dropped Roger a PM to answer a few posted questions then my post will be straight up



Posted on 2020-02-12 at 23:41:34.

Alacrity
The Tired
RDI Staff
Karma: 291/33
6348 Posts


hmm

I am trying not to railroad you into what you "should" be doing and what you want to try.

Alaxis/Jonah - Just a reminder there is a Xray imaging machine in the infirmary.

Wyatt/Alex/Fox - I am only givig you what you find on a quick search of the room.  Futher investigation might deteremine crew names, who belongs to what, more things. etc.  Depnds on if you want to take the time.

Apollo - you are workin on the re-start and I have given you an idea of the steps you have to take. See my PM for more details.

Power is coming as is gravity and life support.



Posted on 2020-02-13 at 09:43:40.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 156/11
4257 Posts




And splattering dead bodies as they hit the floor not yet completely thawed out. *shudders*

I promise as well to have Wyatt start giving more orders. Admittedly, the search was intended to be cursory but once each deck is cleared, if there was no clear and present danger, Wyatt was going to see what all could be salvaged and start the crew on that process.



Posted on 2020-02-13 at 11:47:15.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.