The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4025 registered users. Our newest member is JessieErickson.
Online members: Schnozzle
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - Remnants of Rayeskell (posted by breebles)RoR: Game thread
Comings and Goings - Checking In (posted by Bromern Sal)Checking In
Common Room - Sharing a little humor (posted by TannTalas)Sharing a little humor
Q&A Threads - Remnants of Rayeskell: Q&A (posted by breebles)RoR: Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> General Forum --> Q&A Threads --> Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A
Parent thread: The Adventures of Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun
    Messages in Kith, the Cat, and the Khatun Q&A
RDI T-shirts!

Trust the DM
Price: $17.00



RDI T-shirts!

How I Roll
Price: $17.00

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts




1 or 2 have my votes!

I was planning on working on a post but I've been super busy napping with the kitten all day. It's been ruff 

 



Posted on 2019-12-08 at 17:16:01.
Edited on 2019-12-08 at 17:16:17 by breebles

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


Okay...

...just a short one to "get us there."

I didn't want to go too far past that in order to give you both the opportunity to respond/react. Went with a mix of 1 and 2, it seems... Ch'dau launched Kith but, in the end, proved that 15 feet was't much to a kazari.

Anyhoo... we're at the top of Adedre's walls, looking in toward her home, now. Run with it as you will. 



Posted on 2019-12-08 at 19:36:22.

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts


TAG!

Couple things!

1. Hahaha yeesss! Eol, are you Single White Female-ing Kithy? You've got her down! Can you just revise to put her bow at the ready after she drops the rope down instead? She wants to play with her new toy

2. TIL what a "manse" is. Thanks, Eol!

3. Post up! Lots of reactions/replies to start out, and a buncha creepers to handle to end it.

Aaaaand go!



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 04:03:32.
Edited on 2019-12-09 at 04:05:08 by breebles

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


Okie dinkle!

1. Mmmmmmmmmaybe... just a little...  Edit accomplished  - daggers have been replaced by Kithy's bow.

2. Hooray for new vocabulary! My pleasure!

3. Yay post! Loved Kith's POV on this and of course the lawns are crawling with bone-heds! Why would it be easy, right?

Meeting coming up for me in about 20 minutes but I'll see what I can do about getting something written up after that.

Good morning, my dear little family! 



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 07:38:15.

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts




Adedre beefed up her guard with so many new recruits from the night before 

G'morning fam!



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 08:30:07.
Edited on 2019-12-09 at 08:31:00 by breebles

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


I see this!

And, I suppose we did leave them just kinda laying around... we did it to ourselves!

Meeting was quick, today. Sitting here pondering exactly how to proceed, now... Any other thoughts beyond what Mosic suggested in Kith's last?



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 08:38:30.

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts


I've only had 2 hours of sleep *twitch*

Wasn't there a silver screen where she mentioned that? I have had a super busy weekend while also being super sick and not sleeping much . . . So I may have made that up hahaaaaa whoopsies. I may be delirious 

If I'm wrong about that, I can pull it back, I thought it had been established that she was doing that, apologies for the misunderstanding :3



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 08:52:49.
Edited on 2019-12-09 at 08:59:13 by breebles

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


Yikes! That's a nap, not a sleep!

And, you're right, Adedre would have totally beefed up her bone army with the corpses of her fallen guards and such. No edits or rehashing needed, at all.

Got a post started but may hold of just a bit to see if Rer tacks up anything for Ara before our little troupe hits the ground on the far side of the wall.



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 09:02:08.

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts


Yeah but it was a POWER nap

Okay, good! And I did try to leave it open for a little discussion if yous had other ideas. Kith's preoccupied being freaked out by the deados, so if cooler heads had alternative plans, she's up for them!

P.S. that wall launching scene plays out so anime in my head. So much fun. Next up, bone army!



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 09:17:53.
Edited on 2019-12-09 at 09:55:20 by breebles

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


LOL @ anime

Yup... I can see that... Just don't do that Naruto-run shiznit. Sooo crepifying! *shudders*

Trying to get an idea of what our group might be looking at, here, in a "big picture" kind of way (that is, beyond just the bone army clattering around on the lawn). I figure that our spot on the wall is somwhere toward the back in relation to the house itself. The window through which Kith and Ch'dau made their earlier exit is on the opposite side of the house from our current vantage point... Something along these lines?

I imagine, of course, that there might be a few other outbuildings scattered about and that the grounds might be a bit more expansive than what they appear in that very rough map above, but it gives a general idea of what I'm imagining/where we are/etc. We've probably got a few options as to how, exactly, we manage to make our entrance to the house (cellar doors, actual entry doors, and the like) but, first we need to make it that far.



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 10:14:37.

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts


Oooo brought out the map!

Niiiiiice! And thanks, that'll help us all sort of align what we're visualizing!

I was also thinking we may want to take out a guard or two patrolling the top of the battlement? Throwing them over once they're dealt with to maybe give us a little more time before the skelly carnage is found out?

P.S. Mosic could also have prepared the Silence spell during his long rest :3



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 10:21:56.
Edited on 2019-12-09 at 10:25:41 by breebles

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


I was hoping that might help a bit. :)

I like the idea of an encounter with the guard atop the wall, myself. That could definitely serve to provide a bit of strategery going forward... toss the bodies to the skellies, get them to crowd around, attack or avoid while they're distracted, etc.

Aaaaand "silence" might definitely come in handy.



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 10:35:04.

breebles
#1 Kibibi
Karma: 48/1
1672 Posts


MACK ATTACK

Team M.A.C.K. go go go!



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 10:51:43.

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


Team MACK

That's awesome!!!

I see that the butterfly is on, now, so I'll hold off on the post I'm working on for a few and see what our beloved Khatun might have to offer by way of reactions and strategy before I get too far ahead.



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 11:10:59.

Eol Fefalas
Keeper of the Kazari
RDI Staff
Karma: 462/28
8482 Posts


Yay!!! A Reralae post!!!

I like where her mind is going, here, and am giving some consideration to a few things as I get back to work on my own post:

  1. There is likely more than one "patrol" atop the wall... Most likely three or four in my mind.
  2. Therefore, in our current position, we've got one patrol heading toward us from one side and another with their backs to us on the other.
  3. If we drop a guard from BOTH patrols into the grounds, it might serve to spread out the skellies a bit more as they move off to investigate both disturbances
    1. Smaller groups of the undead to battle should we happen to draw their attention crossing the grounds, perhaps
    2. Also the possibility of being flanked by both groups if they happen to close ranks and catch us in the middle

Thoughts?



Posted on 2019-12-09 at 11:56:21.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.