The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4025 registered users. Our newest member is JessieErickson.
Online members: Schnozzle
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Q&A Threads - Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game (posted by Keeper of Dragons)Flesh & Blood Q&A
Dungeons and Dragons - Remnants of Rayeskell (posted by breebles)RoR: Game thread
Comings and Goings - Checking In (posted by Bromern Sal)Checking In
Common Room - Sharing a little humor (posted by TannTalas)Sharing a little humor
Q&A Threads - Remnants of Rayeskell: Q&A (posted by breebles)RoR: Q&A
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 0 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> General Forum --> Q&A Threads --> Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game
Parent thread: Cyberpunk - Flesh & Blood Recruitment
Related thread: Flesh & Blood - A Night City Adventure
    Messages in Flesh & Blood - A CyberPunk Game
RDI T-shirts!

Knights: Not Only for Breakfast
Price: $19.00



RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


Post is up

My post is up. Also I talked with Keeper through text and he's still in as of that time a few days ago Tuesday.



Posted on 2020-01-17 at 19:23:34.

Espatier
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 5/0
162 Posts


posted

posted!



Posted on 2020-01-20 at 04:05:02.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


Posted again

In reply to Espatier's post.

Brom what are the walls of the ally made of and what for the most part is on the other sides? What types of buildings?



Posted on 2020-01-21 at 02:13:57.
Edited on 2020-01-21 at 02:16:39 by TannTalas

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 155/11
4197 Posts




I've been swamped with work, so thank you for your patience. 

To clarify, the airjeep can absolutely fit everyone. Of course, that's by making some laps available. Echo, Blossom, Jace... you just have to get creative and not be afraid to be uncomfortable. 

Tann... you are likely looking at 6' thickness minimum. Brick or the fabricated equivalent thereof.

I've got another huge workload tomorrow so I'll allow post modifications tomorrow and then I'll post Thursday or Friday.



Posted on 2020-01-21 at 21:51:56.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


ok cool

I'll edit my reply to Espatier's post to reflect that the airjeep has the room tomorrow.



Posted on 2020-01-21 at 23:27:22.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


Brom

Since Espatier said he will also redo his last post I'll just delete mine from the thread but keep it saved. Depending on what Charlie says it may not even need to be posted.



Posted on 2020-01-22 at 18:08:17.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 155/11
4197 Posts




Sounds good! I will be posting tomorrow whether or not I have repaired posts... things will likely go better if the posts are repaired, but... no pressure.  



Posted on 2020-01-23 at 10:58:20.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 155/11
4197 Posts




The game has been updated. You are about to enter into a combat situation. Rather than bog the game down with a round by round accounting for your character, I'll need to know what your character does with the following:

  • Primary Offense
  • Secondary Offense (if the primary doesn't work or you are somehow disarmed, etc.)
  • Primary Defense
  • Secondary Defense
  • Retreat Mode
  • If your character notices an ally injured and in need

Note: Wolvers is attacking first but he does not retain the initiative. Unfortunately, both Charlie and Ghlahn have failed their initiatives with critical 1s.

I will post the combat and results next Friday. Feel free to post your character's "prep" mode response to what's been posted. Just don't dive into the combat.

Mischief, if you need any help, just ask.



Posted on 2020-01-24 at 18:16:42.
Edited on 2020-01-24 at 18:17:36 by Bromern Sal

Espatier
Veteran Visitor
Karma: 5/0
162 Posts


Ouch

With all his agmentations... he got a "01"!. AUGHHHHH!. 

I hope that someone can "pop" some smoke, we load and go..... as a group. 

 



Posted on 2020-01-25 at 04:29:10.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


Brom

Are you going to upload a pic to roll20 of our postions in relation to the bad guys?? I don't want to do what I'm thinking about doing and it turn out to be an instance of friendly fire



Posted on 2020-01-25 at 22:16:33.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


My Actions

Though I have not posted yet here are my asked for actions. I hope this is indepthed enough for you Mr Brom

Primary Offense: 3 round burst into Wolver’s chest/head using my built in ranged combat package.
Secondary Offense: If I see a larger group, 3 or more, of Wolvers headed our way H.E. Grenade into the middle of the group of them.
Primary Defense: Lots of bullets headed down range, move fast using my installed boostmaster
Secondary Defense: Use my armored duster and built in skinweave and sub-dermal armor to protect myself and everyone I can. Use my pain editor to combat the pain from any hits. 
Retreat Mode If your character notices an ally injured and in need: Find a way to again use my cyber implanted + worn armor to protect me as I try to get them to the airjeep. This only goes for the members of the team and Jace. If his mother is hit, I will not go for her.

Also do we really need to post? Based upon my actions above is there anything else I could RP in a post?



Posted on 2020-01-26 at 18:52:34.

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 155/11
4197 Posts




Thoughts and immediate action are always appreciated when beginning a combat scenario. Roll20 has the map updated to the current situation. 

 



Posted on 2020-01-27 at 11:55:27.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


Question or two

Looking at the picture on Roll20 and I have a few questions.

First why is Credstick so far back from and to the right of the mouth of the alley? It's a straight shot from alley to airjeep if he had. Now we have farther to go and have to manuver around another car. I cannot see Charlie being that unaware of the open area as to park where he is at.

Second  Most all of the people pics seem to be carring weapons but i assume are only representing normal street folk correct? Among the pics which are the other Wolvers? Which pics are of our two "possible hostiles" or any possible hostiles?

Third who is who in our six person group.



Posted on 2020-01-28 at 13:50:02.
Edited on 2020-01-28 at 13:58:24 by TannTalas

Bromern Sal
A Shadow
RDI Staff
Karma: 155/11
4197 Posts




Right now you only have Wolver to face and he's closest to Bloodbank. Bloodbank is front right, Echo front left, Rya and Jase in the middle, Fixer rear right and Casino rear left. I placed the airjeep where Charlie said it was in his post. This here is the situation you find yourself in.



Posted on 2020-01-28 at 19:26:03.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 180/118
6515 Posts


Ok thats soo wrong

Brom so the Wolver is attacking Bloodbank, who out of the 4 characters there, is the only NPC? So my question now is how do we post not knowing how Bloodbank will respond in a player post. Also since I'm behind Echo that means that Jace,Mom and Bloodbank are between me and said wolver correct?

Also in my next post unless Charlie moves the airjeep more forward I will not be moving myself and Jace out of the alley untill he does so. I'd rather stay in the alley with at least walls on both sides then come out into the open, fight my way past a parked car, then with boy, mom and the rest of the party all trying to get in at the same time try not to get killed. 

@Espatier anyway possible you can change your post to actually say you move to the open area in front of the mouth of the alley? If no changes I'll post as I have indicated above tomorrow.



Posted on 2020-01-29 at 15:28:18.
Edited on 2020-01-29 at 15:34:46 by TannTalas

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.