The Red Dragon Inn - home of the Audalis campaign setting.  Online D&D gaming, art, poerty, stories, advice, chat, and more

Support the Inn! If you are doing holiday shopping online, please use this affiliate link for Amazon.
You pay the exact same prices, but the Inn earns a small referral fee. Thanks!

We currently have 4063 registered users. Our newest member is Hammeyaneggs.
Online members:
Username Password Remember me
Not a member? Join today! | Forgot your password?
Latest Updated Forum Topics  [more...]
Gaming surveys - What game do you own the most books for... (posted by CyrDraconis)What game do you own the
Q&A Threads - Return to Charadun - Q&A (posted by Chessicfayth)Return to Charadun - Q&A
Posting Games - The Morphing Game (posted by Chessicfayth)The Morphing Game
Posting Games - The One Word Game (posted by TannTalas)The One Word Game
Recruitment Threads - Return to Charadun - Recruitment (posted by Eol Fefalas)Return to Charadun - Recr
Latest Blog Entries
Revenge of the Drunken Dice
Latest Webcomics
Loaded Dice #80: Priorities
RPG MB #15: Master of the Blade
Floyd Hobart #19: High School Reunion IV
There are currently 4 users logged into DragonChat.
Is the site menu broken for you? Click here for the fix!

You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> General Forum --> Q&A Threads --> Blacktooth Ridge Q&A
Parent thread: Blacktooth Ridge
    Messages in Blacktooth Ridge Q&A
RDI T-shirts!

Geekier Kid
Price: $14.00



RDI T-shirts!

Dungeon Master
Price: $14.00

Hammer
Extreme Exclaimator!
Karma: 93/24
4361 Posts


Dok Speaks Goblin

Dok speaks Goblin so if you all want him to follow Hornet then that is okay with me and also if there is an opportunity to capture a Goblin on the way to the Gate it may be better to keep it alive for interrogation than just killing the Goblin!



Posted on 2021-04-25 at 15:14:59.

dragon-soul92
RDI Fixture
Karma: 16/1
884 Posts




Thäoran is an elf. Anything he can do?


Posted on 2021-04-25 at 17:38:27.

dragon-soul92
RDI Fixture
Karma: 16/1
884 Posts


Plan For Approaching the Door

I think we should send two of us to scout ahead first in case there are any goblin watchmen (watchgoblins?). Don't want to get spotted before we even enter Vargolg.


Posted on 2021-04-25 at 17:52:47.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 59/18
2581 Posts




We can take two but as a thief Hornet has a good chance to hide and move quietly alone.  But backup is fine also.



Posted on 2021-04-26 at 04:25:35.

Nimu
RDI Fixture
Karma: 64/11
1427 Posts


Thieves

I think we should let the theives scout ahead first. I vote for letting Hornet go alone, or if backup is needed then send Silver along as well. Both are thieves and elves.



Posted on 2021-04-26 at 17:26:04.

Hammer
Extreme Exclaimator!
Karma: 93/24
4361 Posts


@Nimu

Sounds Fine with Me



Posted on 2021-04-26 at 17:42:21.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 59/18
2581 Posts




Hornet and Silver both going makes great sense.  



Posted on 2021-04-26 at 18:01:40.

dragon-soul92
RDI Fixture
Karma: 16/1
884 Posts




I agree. The combination of being both an elf and a thief makes you extra sneaky haha.


Posted on 2021-05-02 at 11:58:57.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 55/6
3140 Posts


Chatty otters, sneaking up a gulley and a door . . . at some point

Boris got chatty in response to the questions.  But I still need to get a post about approaching the door.



Posted on 2021-05-03 at 20:08:04.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 181/119
6817 Posts


Look it's me!!

Should have a post in by the end of the weekend. Sorry for the long waits.



Posted on 2021-05-05 at 00:59:03.

dragon-soul92
RDI Fixture
Karma: 16/1
884 Posts


Thäoran takes a temporary break

I'm going to Wales tomorrow for at least 10 days. Don't know when I'll be back. Could be 3 weeks, could be sooner. I won't have wi-fi, so you'll have to journey on without Thäoran and I for a while.

Hope to be back soon! And kill lots of those foul goblins for us haha.


Posted on 2021-05-08 at 15:38:34.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 55/6
3140 Posts


ding dong door ditch

Looking for a post for those approaching the door.



Posted on 2021-05-11 at 16:29:57.

Nomad D2
RDI Fixture
Karma: 55/6
3140 Posts


Posts needed.

One post so far since you got to the door.



Posted on 2021-05-22 at 14:32:39.

Keeper of Dragons
Devil's Advocate
Karma: 59/18
2581 Posts




So it looks like the two main options so far are:

1.  Go in and attack (using web to help)

2.  Try to smoke them out and kill them as they flee (using magic to control the smoke)

I would say we give option 2 a try  Please post your thoughts with a running total to help the DM.  Of course feel free to add an option if you wish

Option1 : 0

Option 2: 1

 



Posted on 2021-05-23 at 15:36:43.

TannTalas
Trilogy Master
RDI Staff
Karma: 181/119
6817 Posts


2 sounds good

2 is my choice.

Option1 : 0

Option 2: 2



Posted on 2021-05-23 at 23:40:57.

   


  Partners:       Dungeons and Dragons resources, from 2nd to 4th Edition gamegrene.com | for the gamer who's sick of the typical Dungeons and Dragons Adventures, #1 resource for D&D Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition  
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us
Use of the RDINN forums or chatrooms constitutes agreement with our Terms of Service.
You must enable cookies and javascript to use all features of this site.




Page loaded in 0.076047 seconds