You are here: Home --> Forum Home --> Recent posts by Celeste
Topic: Dawn Falcon Seeking Crew! Steampunk Inspired Freeform
Subject: oh oh oh!
I wanna be your chef!
Posted on 2012-04-29 at 16:27:52.
Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subject: I saw that last night
For the win. Both of them.
Posted on 2012-04-28 at 15:51:23.
Topic: weeked fun
I hope this weekend is better!
Posted on 2012-04-28 at 13:02:32.
Topic: Last one to post wins - Part II
Posted on 2012-04-28 at 04:07:11.
Topic: Last one to post wins - Part II
Posted on 2012-04-28 at 03:39:36.
Topic: Last one to post wins - Part II
Posted on 2012-04-28 at 03:25:06.
Topic: Smuggler's Moon Q&A
Subject: it's true
Posted on 2012-04-28 at 00:50:40.
Topic: Brewing my own beer...
Subject: holy cow!
No more bootlegging????
Making it legal darn near takes all the fun out of it!
Posted on 2012-04-27 at 14:11:43.
Topic: Funny how thins work, innit?
Dang it! Disappearing again! At least it isn't completely gone, Chess! No worries, real life has a tendency to come up and chew on us all on a semi-regular basis.
And don't worry about the 500th post ~ we all know that the 1000 one is the big one. *grins and winks*
Posted on 2012-04-27 at 13:28:40.
Topic: Smuggler's Moon Q&A
When I have time (hahah!) I'll be working on a side sequence of the Stone Brothers ~ so basically when Jesse gets into the sick bay he'll see two rather large black men conversing with one another.
I've got Marlowe's updated profile around here somewhere....
Posted on 2012-04-27 at 13:24:39.
Topic: Smuggler's Moon Q&A
Mungo only pawn in game of life.
My free time has been requisitioned in an emergancy prop call for a movie. I'll be working on that when I'm not at work or sleeping until my to-do list is done, so it might be a week or two before I get back into the swing of writing. If anyone has some collab they want to do with Will, the Stone Brothers, or any random deck hand (because hey, I can dig it), go ahead and PM me with what you've got....
...I might be on sometime to respond to a conversation.
Posted on 2012-04-27 at 01:59:02.
Topic: Shadow Cathedral Q/A
Subject: ~Pedal to the metal good buddy~
I was just called upon to do some emergency prop building for a movie. A few of the items are relatively easy, but one is time consuming. My free time has been requisitioned until it is done, so I won’t be able to update.
My plan for Anna was to have her calmly approach the man outside, say something along the lines of "Excuse me sir. I hate to interrupt you, but you seem famliar. Have we met?" and do a gather information check. If you feel the need to NPC her, go ahead. If you feel like you need to reassign my character to someone else, you are free to do that as well. Might be somewhere between a week to two weeks depending on how big my to-do list gets. Sorry about the sudden change in my status.
Posted on 2012-04-26 at 14:51:57.
Edited on 2012-04-26 at 14:52:40 by Celeste
Topic: 500 question endurance survey
Subject: Everything you might not have ever wanted to know about Celeste
I want to know, how is answering all of these at once the cop out mode? This felt like a bloody marathon, and had I answered all of these ten at a time, it might have been easier! ^_^
Joyful, Joysie, Damn Hippy.
3. Do you like your nicknames?
4. Do you have something you wish people would call you but never catches on?
I’ve often tried “Hey You”, but it really has never caught on.
5. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
After I got used to the puns (which took years, believe me) I’m actually really good with my name.
6. Were you named after anyone?
Yup ~ both my grammas!
7. Who named you?
The village tribe? No wait, it was my parents. ^_^
The oldest I’ve been so far!
9. Do you wish you were older/younger?
Naw, I’m good.
10. If you could be one age forever what would you choose?
I wouldn’t mind being sixteen again since it was before I jacked up my knee. But if it meant that I had to relive my youth, I think I’m happy where I’m at. ^_^
11. When is your birthday?
April Twenty Onest!
12. Was anyone else you know born on that day?
Yeah, a kid in my grade was born on the same day. He used to make such a fuss about how he was six hours older than me.
13. Did any important historical event (besides your birth) happen on that day?
I….don’t think so?
15. Have you ever wondered what it is like to be the other gender?
16. If you could switch would you?
Yeah, no. I’d hate to have to chase women ~ they’re mean!
17. What color eyes do you have?
18. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Yup. I alternate between the two.
19. Do your eyes ever change colors?
As a matter of fact, I think most everyone’s does. I have a golden ring inside my blue, so it does odd things to my irises ~ according to my brother in law, the scariest he has ever seen me is when I was angry and my eyes were completely gold.
20. Are they the same as anyone in your family?
Yup. Just like my daddy’s.
21. Who in your family to you look most like?
My mum. There are a few subtle differences (and, apparently, depending on the company we’re around), but I look just like her. And sound just like her. And have many of her mannerisms. Mini-me much?
22. What color is your hair?
Dark blonde. No, it’s not brown. It bleaches just like blonde hair during the summer.
23. How long is it?
Just above my shoulders, but it’s dreaded, so it’s probably just past my shoulders if it were combed out.
24. When was the last time you got your hair cut?
Two months ago.
25. Have you ever dyed it?
Many many times.
26. If you have what color most recently, if not what color would you like?
Black, because I’m not counting the bleach job I had to do to get it out.
27. If you could instantly have any length of hair how long?
Not sure. Haven’t done dreads before, so I’m not sure what my favorite length for my dreadies is.
28. Is your hair thick or fine?
Thick AND fine.
29. Have you ever shaved your head?
Close, but no cigar.
30. Have you ever worn a wig?
31. Do you spend much time in front of the mirror every day?
Hardly. Can’t remember the last time I wore make-up, but it sure is fun!
32. Do you try to stay in touch with the latest trends?
33. How would you define your personal style?
34. Are you right or left handed?
Nearly ambidextrous, right-hand dominant.
35. Can you write legibly with your other hand?
36. Can you write backwards?
No? Yes? Not sure what you mean by this one. Very slowly?
37. How many languages do you speak?
2. English, 1/2 German, 1/2 Sign Language.
38. If you could learn any language what one would you choose?
Japanese! Or maybe Welsh.
39. Which language do you think is the hardest to learn?
40. Do you like to travel?
Yes. Yes I do. Should we go right now?
41. Do you prefer travel by plane or car?
The drive is usually the best part of the trip!
42. What's the furthest you've traveled?
43. What's your favorite place you've been?
Switzerland. No wait, Tensleep. No wait, the Sawtooths. Aw, I love a lot of places.
44. If you could go on a free vacation where would you go?
45. Where do you live?
In the Rocky Mountains.
46. Do you like it there?
I love it here!
47. If you could live anywhere, where would you move to?
I’m pretty happy here. If I had to move somewhere else, might move back home. Which is -also- in the Rocky Mountains.
48. Have you ever moved?
A couple of times.
49. What's the shortest time you've lived in one place?
I once lived in an apartment for just one month.
50. What's the longest time you've lived in one place?
51. Where do you consider “home?”
I call many places home.
52. What is your favorite type of music?
I like music. Erm… is it alternative (whatever the heck things like Modest Mouse, Iron Wine, and Arcade Fire is labeled as) and love love love Classic Rock.
53. Can you play any instruments?
Yes. French Horn, Trombone, Mellophone, and a bit of Mandolin.
54. If you could learn any instrument which one would you choose?
I’d like to master my mandolin, or maybe learn how to play the damned Celtic Harp I have. It’s hard!
55. If you were in a rock band what would it be called?
In the Attic
56. Is there any kind of music you just can't stand?
I have a really hard time listening to rap, or whatever kids are calling it these days.
57. What's your favorite song?
Do I have to pick one? Right now the two songs I seem to keep listening to over and over is “Interstate Love Song” by Stone Temple Pilots, and “Bleed It Out” by Linkin Park(who I really don’t listen to, but I do love that song).
58. Are there any song lyrics you really identify with?
Different songs speak to me at different times. Couldn’t really say.
59. Have you ever written a song?
I picked out a few bars on a guitar once. Does that count?
60. Have you ever written a love letter?
61. Have you ever received a love letter?
Yes. I think.
62. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done?
Filled a boyfriend’s locker with balloons, confetti, and candy? Wait, that may be in the category of “most embarrassing thing I’ve done to another person”….maybe.
63. What's something that most people think is romantic that you don't?
Not sure? I’ll give you the opposite ~ I find men opening doors romantic. Apparently I am in the minority of women.
64. What's something silly that you think is romantic?
Random acts of affection.
65. What's the longest relationship you've ever had?
So far, with my spouse! Two years married this year, five years together total!
66. The shortest?
67. Are you married?
68. If you could have attended any historical event which one would you choose?
Pompeii, but only if I could survive it some how.
69. What's your favorite period in history?
13th/14th Century Mongolia. Wait, was that too specific?
70. How do you think you would be different if raised in that period?
I’d probably would have been long married ten years ago, and by now had a passel of children!
71. What current technology do you think would have been most helpful to people of that period?
You know, they were doing alright at that time. Maybe some modern medicine explained. And for most of Europe, the knowledge that those lead plates, pipes, and based make-up was giving them a slow, excruciating death.
72. What current technology could you not live without?
Being the outdoorsy type, I’ve gone with pretty much ALL technology for a time period, so I could manage. Running water would be nice though.
73. What invention do you think had the most impact on society when it was introduced?
74. Who is your favorite historical figure?
75. If you could go back and say something to that person, what would you say?
Nothing. I would just bask in his gloriousness.
76. Do you think you would have gotten along with them?
Maybe if I stayed out of his way.
77. If you could have a machine that produced one item at the touch of a button what would it be?
Can’t I just have a replicator instead?
78. What type of food is your favorite?
I’m pretty much a foodie, so I love a lot of things. Simple is key for me though.
79. What specific dish?
Can’t go wrong with soup! Well, yes you can. But not usually!
80. Can you eat with chopsticks?
Yes. I learned with a bowl of popcorn.
81. What is your favorite kind of movie?
82. Do you watch foreign films?
I do, as long as they aren’t dubbed.
83. Is there a type of movie you just can't stand?
The ones that do anything for humor; see: Will Ferrell, Ryan Reynolds, most* Jack Black, (The Hangover, Van Wilder, blah blah). Can’t stand those types of movies, and it seems like there are breeding like a cesspool.
84. What is your favorite movie?
Too many! Quigley Down Under, Harvey, The 10 Kingdoms, The Last Boy Scout? Tons of movies in my movie racks, and I love them all.
85. Who is your favorite actor?
Again, way too many. Tom Seleck, Alan Rickman, Sam Elliot, Christopher Plummer, any movie with Ron Perlman in it is a movie worth watching, and countless “oooohhh…. That guy!”
86. Favorite actress?
Love love love Jamie Lee Curtis, Andie McDowell, Sigourney Weaver, I… see above.
87. Favorite director?
88. Do you own the soundtrack to any movies?
Not anymore. I destroyed my last one.
89. Do you like theatre?
90. Have you ever tried acting?
Yes, if Speech and Debate counts, as well as one highschool play.
91. If you had to be in a play, what play and what part would you like?
92. Do you enjoy reading?
No. I absolutely love it.
93. Do you have a favorite book?
Illusions by Richard Bach
94. How about a favorite author?
Stephen King. He’s got so many books that I keep going back to read over and over again.
95. Favorite genre?
Fantasy/ whatever the heck you classify Stephen King as.
96. What book has had the most impact on you?
Illusions by Richard Bach. I learn something new every time I read it.
97. Is there a book you hate?
No. No matter how much I dislike a book, I still have respect for the person who wrote down the words.
98. What was the last book you read?
The Lark and the Wren by Mercedes Lackey
99. Do you go to the library or buy books you want to read?
I go to the library to buy books at their “Friends of the Library” book sales.
100. Have you ever lost or stolen a book from a library?
Yes, but I swear it was an accident! I really didn’t want to end up with War and Peace!
101. Who is your favorite children's author?
Roald Dahl and Shel Silverstein. They both should be staples to every childhood.
102. Are you good at spelling?
103. Are there words that just never look spelled right to you?
It happens on occasion. I remember staring at the word “what” for a few minutes after I wrote it once in Highschool, and I swear it was spelled wrong.
104. What was/is your favorite school subject? '
Math and Chemistry
105. Your least favorite?
I won’t deny. English. Why is it that I write so much?
106. Who was your favorite teacher?
Tie between Mr. Sweeny and Mr. Tonkovich; English/Theater and German/Psychology teachers respectively.
107. Did you do well in their class?
Yup. Mr. T advanced me from German I straight to the III/IV class, and Mr. Sweeny and I got along famously! (And yes, I did pretty well at the English part too!)
108. What ethnicity are you?
Quite the mix, actually. My grandpa tells me that the Cherokee came out in me since I walk in a straight line (consequently slicing my heels when I was little when my toes needed trimming), but I’m a blonde haired, blue eyed mix.
109. Do you know much about your family history?
Some. Not as much as I’d like.
110. Are you related to anyone famous?
Somewhere along the line we’re related to Charlemagne, but really, who isn’t?
111. What hobbies do you do?
Many. The SCA for starters. Leather working, sewing, crocheting, tablet weaving, writing, drawing, RPGs! Rapier fighting (hey, it’s a hobby), and here soon I’ll be learning woodworking!
112. Which hobby is your favorite?
So far, it has to be leatherworking (even though I do love me some RPG action)
113. How long have you been it?
5 years now
114. What got you started doing it?
Needing a piece of armor for rapier that actually fit me (specifically, the gorget)
115. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A vet, until I realized that meant putting friends down.
116. What job do you have now?
I play with leather every day!
117. How did you end up doing that?
118. What would your dream job be?
Silly, but I’d love to be a housewife again. Everything was quite a bit more balanced in our lives when I stayed at home.
119. Do you have any silly/weird skills?
I can tie balloon animals.
120. How would your friends describe you?
121. Would you agree with that?
Hugs are better than handshakes.
122. Do you stay in touch with childhood friends?
123. If there was a moment in your life that made you realize that you're an adult, what moment would that be?
I’ve held quite a bit of responsibility since I was little, so there was no clear transition.
124. Do you have a good memory?
Not really, unfortunately.
125. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Anything I come up with involves my gramma & grampa’s backyard. Specifically the “Picture Tree”.
126. If you could make a movie of all your memories, do you think others would want to watch it?
Probably not. Too much time in hospitals, and not in a “House” kind of way.
127. Do you like to tell jokes?
Stuff just comes of my mouth at times, and people laugh before I realize what I say.
128. What is your favorite clean joke?
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
129. What is your favorite candy?
Mozart Kugel. Nom nom nom. Chocolate balls filled with hazelnut marzipan and a pistachio.
130. Do you have any candy right now?
I believe there is some chocolate kicking around the house somewhere.
131. Favorite ice cream flavor?
132. What makes up the perfect ice cream sundae?
Absolutely nothing. I hate sundaes.
133. Can you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue?
134. Any flavor of ice cream you think is gross?
135. Do you eat your ice cream out of a cup or a bowl?
136. If you were making the best dinner in the world how many courses would it have and what dishes?
Toooooo many to choose from.
137. What is your favorite beverage?
138. Do you like ice in your drinks?
Hell no. Grandparents used to own an iceplant, and let me tell you, nothing turns you off from ice like working the cube machines.
139. Do you like to eat ice?
No. Even worse.
140. Do you like snow cones?
Not snowcones, but I do like shaved ice.
141. Do you like to play in the snow?
142. Have you ever made a snowman?
143. How about a snow angel?
144. Do you have a lucky number?
145. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?
Hehe, yes! We didn’t have them where I grew up, but here we do!
146. Have you ever been to a casino?
147. Have you ever won any money gambling?
I may have won my three dollars back from the lottery ticket.
148. What is your favorite animal?
Nope. I just love critters!
149. Do you have any pets?
Two rescued dogs.
150. If you could have any animal as a pet what would you pick?
If I could, I’d rescue another dog.
151. Do you wish you could have an imaginary/mythical creature as a pet?
No. See above.
152. Have you ever been to the zoo?
Yes, and hated every minute of it.
153. Have you ever been to a farm?
154. Have you ever been to an amusement park?
155. Are you scared of heights?
Yes and no. Scared of heights? No. Scared of the feeling that I really really really want to jump? Yes.
156. Are you scared of the dark?
157. Do scary movies frighten you?
Not unless they are REALLY good. (See: Event Horizon)
158. If you had to name your biggest pet peeve what would it be?
People who speed through school zones. And since I pass through one six times a day, I get pissed off at this quite a bit.
159. Do you ever catch yourself doing your pet peeve?
160. Have you ever gotten in trouble with the law?
161. You're going to jail. What crime did you most likely commit?
162. Are there any fictional criminals you like? If so, who?
Yes. I’ve been a fan of almost all the Batman criminals. (Don’t die of shock, and I’m not just talking about the movies either. They all have fascinating psychoses that are pretty unique from one another… aside from the whole “crazy” aspect. ^_^ ) Also, I agree with Eol. I love Nyx.
163. If you could be any fictional character who would you be?
164. If you could meet any fictional character who would you meet?
I’d love to meet Donald Shimoda from Illusions.
165. If you could have invented any item what item would you pick?
Erm… the Clap On? *winks*
166. Do you ever have ideas and a couple months later you see them advertised?
167. Do you believe in psychic powers?
168. Have you ever had a psychic reading?
If a tarot reading counts. And even then, I messed with the poor woman pretty badly.
169. If you could have any super power what would you choose?
I choose Plastic Man’s powers!
170. What would be your super hero name?
171. Would you have a side kick?
172. Would you be part of a super team?
Vexatious Vixens! Wait… this is sounding more and more like a villainous team…
173. What would your arch nemesis be called?
174. Super heroes have to have a weakness, what's yours?
175. Did you pick something rare so you would be less likely to be defeated?
Nope. I’m easily distracted by tasty chips.
176. Would you wear a cape?
177. Who is your role model?
Many, my parents being at the top of that list.
178. Have you ever had to give a speech in public?
179. Do you get stage fright?
Every time, but like Winston Churchill, I try to direct it into my presentation.
180. Do you have any tattoos?
181. If you have them, how many? If not, do you want one?
I’ve thought about it many times.
182. Do you have any piercings?
183. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope. Cracked my skull a couple of times though.
184. Had surgery?
185. Do you consider yourself attractive?
Not really, but I’ve not had the ‘ugly’ complex.
186. Would you get cosmetic surgery to change anything about yourself?
187. What is the weather like right now?
It’s a balmly 65 degrees.
188. Do you like it?
Yes! Not seen weather like this for April in a long time!
189. What is your favorite kind of weather?
What it’s doing right now. Warm, warm breeze.
190. Do you spend a lot of time outside?
191. Do you play any sports?
Does rapier count? Hacky Sack perhaps?
192. Do you watch any sports?
I will occasionally watch football with my sister.
193. What do you like/don't like most about sports?
The competitiveness of it all.
194. Do you believe that every child on a team, no matter their skill level and dedication should receive a prize, win or lose?
A prize? Not so much. Love and support? Absolutely.
195. What would you call the most annoying trait a person can have?
Complaining about something and then not doing a damned thing about it.
196. The most endearing?
197. Do you have any allergies?
I’m pretty allergic to Neosporin, and deathly allergic to scopolomin.
198. Do you consider yourself an emotional person?
Absolutely, but I’ve learned to keep the weepy part under tight control with morbid humor.
199. When was the last time you cried?
Almost did today, but see above for resolution.
200. When was the last time you laughed?
201. Do you spend much time talking on the phone (not work related?)
I really don’t like the phone, but when your friends live hundreds (or thousands) of miles away, sometimes it’s the only way you get to talk to them. Necessary evil in this case.
202. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
203. Do you text a lot?
Eh. I don’t have a fancy phone with a keyboard, and I use my hands during work, so I really can’t.
204. Do you believe texting and driving is dangerous?
205. What day of the week is it right now?
206. What is the date?
207. Do you have a favorite date that is not your birthday or a holiday?
208. What's your favorite holiday?
209. What's your least favorite holiday?
Fourth of July. I have too many close friends who are veterans that get unnerved by the loud noises.
210. What would be the idea birthday present for you?
Anything handmade, even if it’s just a card made out of construction paper.
211. Are your tastes fancier or more simple?
Simple. Much more simple.
212. Do you prefer the icing or the cake itself?
Cake. I scrape off the icing, unless it is something really tasty like cream cheese frosting. But even then, I can’t stand all that much of it.
213. Do you like ice cream with cake?
Ice cream should not be allowed to be paired with cake.
214. What is your favorite fruit?
215. What is your favorite fruit juice?
216. What is your favorite type of pie?
Strawberry rhubarb! Or maybe a really good lemon meringue. Nom nom nom!
217. Do you eat whipped cream on pie?
218. Do you prefer giving presents or getting them?
219. Hand made or store bought?
220. Do you like jelly beans?
221. Do you own much jewelry?
Yes, but I don’t wear much of it. My job is way too dirty to even think about it.
222. Do you prefer silver or gold?
223. What is the most expensive piece of jewelry you have ever bought/own?
I think I have a few inherited pieces that are ivory.
224. What is the most expensive non-jewelry article of clothing?
A sixty dollar pair of bondage boots.
225. What does your favorite pair of shoes look like?
Personally, I prefer barefoot. Whenever not possible, plaid Tevas.
226. Pillow should be soft or firm?
227. What about your bed?
228. Do you sleep with a lot of blankets or wear warmer pajamas?
Neither, unless it’s the dead of winter. Then it’s plenty of blankets.
229. How many pillows are optimal?
One regular, one body.
230. Are you laid back or easily flustered?
231. What is the fastest way to upset you?
Being nasty about my friends and family.
232. Do you calm down quickly or take a while to cool off?
It takes quite a bit to make me mad, but once I’m there, it takes a helluva lot to calm me back down.
233. Do you offend others often?
Who knows. It’s their choice to be offended. I don’t think so though.
234. A little white lie is no big deal or the path to telling bigger lies?
235. Do you get embarrassed easily?
236. Have you ever been to a karoke?
Been to? Yes. Participated? Hell no.
237. Are you quick to judge people on appearances or get to know them first?
First instincts are vital, but I don’t judge on appearance alone. And who am I to judge?
238. If you could play any board game with a group of historical figures from any time periods, what game and who?
I’d choose poker over a board game, and I’d love to duplicate Data’s game on Star Trek TNG with Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawkin, and throw Brent Spiner into the mix.
239. Loner or social butterfly?
Loner, but I can work a room if I have to.
240. Do you use any social networking sites?
241. Do you play online games?
Does the Inn count?
242. Do you play offline video games?
243. What time do you usually wake up?
Sometime before seven.
244. Do you have a morning routine?
Yes. Dogs, coffee, Inn, work.
245. Showers or baths?
Showers. Occasional bath, but I get bored easy.
246. Do you wash your hair or your body first?
Weird question. Hair first.
247. When drying off do you start from the head and go down or start at your feet and work up?
I’m pretty much all over the place.
248. Do you keep an umbrella in your car/locker/office in case of unexpected rain?
Heck no! It doesn’t rain here!
249. When was the last time you just sat and watched the clouds or stars?
250. Does looking at things like the stars or the ocean make you feel tiny or really important?
I feel awestruck.
251. Do you wish on shooting stars?
252. Do you believe you have to keep a wish secret for it to come true?
I don’t ever tell anyone those wishes.
253. What's a wish you've made that has come true?
254. Have you ever been in a wedding(besides your own if you're married?)
255. Do you have an item you consider to be your personal good luck charm?
I have one that is definitely a good vibes item. Well, several under that sense.
256. Have you ever lost/tossed it only to have really bad luck?
257. What's your most irrational fear?
Mimes. Don’t ask.
258. How do you believe the world as we know it is going to end?
The world isn’t going to end. It’s older than we can comprehend. We as a species might end, but the world won’t.
259. Have you ever been in love with someone who you were friends with? If yes, did you tell them?
Yes, and no.
260. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done for a friend?
I’m not easily embarrassed, and my close friends are family, and I do anything for each one of them.
261. What's the sweetest thing a friend has ever done for you?
I had a car that ate my favorite Dr. Hook tape. I brought in the remains into school right after it happened and damn near cried at the table before our classes started. My birthday was in a couple of weeks, and my best friend went out and bought the same album on CD, transferred it onto tape, and gave me both.
Seems silly, but it’s the sweetest thing a friend has ever done for me.
262. Who was the last person you hugged?
264. Do you say hello to people you don't know just to be polite?
Yes, if I’m not in a big city.
265. Do you wave at people you know when driving by them?
Yes, if I’m not in a big city.
266. Do questions that only give you two choices bother you?
Sometimes. Although I do have a tendency to make up my own choice.
267. Chicken or Beef?
268. Coke or Pepsi?
269. Run or bike?
Run if I could, but my jacked up knee makes me bike instead.
270. Pancakes or waffles?
271. Chocolate or vanilla?
272. Meat or veggies?
I love both, but the body says veggies.
273. See it in the cinema or wait for the DVD?
274. Be hot or be cold?
275. Pen or pencil?
276. Do you have anything you're craving right now?
277. When you're craving something will nothing else satisfy you until you get it?
Naw, I can suppress it.
278. What do you find yourself craving the most?
Bloody Marys. Must be all the veggies. ^_^
279. Have you ever lied about your age?
280. Have you ever tried fad diets?
281. Do you exercise regularly?
No, but we’re getting back into the swing of it.
282. Do you usually remember your dreams?
For a little while.
283. Do you like to cook?
284. Do you think your cooking is tasty?
I think it’s alright, but the people eating it usually do so with gusto.
285. What is your favorite dish to cook?
Depends on how much ambition I have. It ranges from Chili Mac to Twice Baked Potatoes, Turkey Pot Pie, and homemade lemon meringue .
286. Is there any dish you wish you could cook but never seems to come out right?
Steak. I have no idea what my problem is in that area.
287. Do you ever go over your cell phone minutes?
288. Are you talkative?
Every once in a while it seems like I have more words then normal.
289. Do you notice yourself being a chatterbox around certain people and silent around others?
290. If you won a million dollars what would the first thing you would buy?
291. How much of it would you be willing to donate?
Not sure, but it would be to animal shelters!
292. Do you think a lot of family you haven't talked to in a while would visit you?
Mmmm, depends on if they are in the area. We’re a pretty friendly family.
293. If you could spend a day however you wanted, money is no object, what would you do?
294. Are you an easily excited person?
Yes, only because I have enthusiasm for life!
295. Is there something you're anxious about right now?
A large SCA event.
296. What event are you most looking forward to?
The same event.
297. Is there an event coming up you'd rather avoid?
298. What's the top three things you're grateful for?
A roof over my head, food in my belly, and amazing family and friends.
299. What is the main goal in your life?
To enjoy it. It’s too short to be worrying about the little stuff.
300. What steps are you taking to reach that goal? If you don't have one, what are some smaller goals you're working on?
Goals? Working on having fun, and doing a pretty good job at it.
301. Describe yourself from ten years ago in ten words or less.
About to receive an injury.
302. How different are you now?
Mmmmm, not all that different. In fact, some of my classmates have made that comment when they’ve seen me recently. “You haven’t changed a bit!”
303. Do you like yourself better now or then?
I like myself the same. If I hadn’t been who I was then, I wouldn’t be the person I am now.
304. What changes do you think you'll see in the next ten years?
Personal growth? I’m bound to pick up more hobbies.
305. Do you believe that it is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all?
Yes, but it doesn’t make it any better.
306. What color shirt are you wearing?
307. What color is your favorite shirt?
Green and cream. (Pink Floyd, what?)
308. What's something you do every day?
Have coffee. Listen to music. Love on my husband and my dogs.
309. What website do you visit the most during the day?
I’m not ashamed to admit it. It’s the Inn.
310. How many emails do you get on an average day?
311. Do you have trouble keeping plants alive?
Depends on the plant, and whether or not I’m staying at home.
312. What is your favorite flower?
Yellow roses. Cliché, but my great grammama had them all over at her house; it’s a lovely memory that has stuck with me through the years.
313. Have any big plans for tomorrow?
Work is about the extent of it.
314. What do you plan on having for dinner tomorrow?
Stuffed bell peppers! Nom nom nom!
315. Any TV shows you want to watch coming on?
No. We don’t watch TV
316. Would your rather: Live your favorite video game or favorite movie?
Video game. I love a lot of open ended games ~ movies are just a one track show.
317. Every stop light you see be red or have to drive 45 for the rest of your life?
Drive 45. I usually drive 55 on highways anyway to enjoy the drive. ^_^
318. Be three feet tall or nine feet tall?
319. Prefer day or night?
320. What is your favorite tabletop game?
321. How many different tabletop games have you tried?
Many. BESM comes to mind as one of the more odd ones.
322. What is your favorite edition of D&D?
323. What is your favorite D&D race to play?
Funnily enough, usually human. I like the versatility, plus no one else seems to like playing their own race. Gnomes are pretty fun too!
324. What about class?
Swashbuckler! Or, if the DM will allow it, Psion!
325. What do you consider the “bare essentials” for starting gear?
3 days trail rations, bow, twenty arrows, belt knife, flint and steel. Bare essentials.
326. Have you ever GMed a game?
I am the Dungeon Mistress! *winks*
327. What's the most devious thing you/your GM has ever done in game?
After the rest of my party killed off a goblin family for no reason, had the son that hid come back and exact his revenge.
328. What is your favorite kind of monster?
So many good ones! Loves me a mimic for good confusing times! “Why won’t it let me go?? Screw you chest!”
329. What kind of tabletop game would you like to see made?
Um, pretty good with what’s out there really.
330. Have you ever homebrewed a world?
I’ve played in one.
331. How about a whole game? (This can mean a rule set or everything in a campaign)
332. What was the name of your first character?
Gaia Teasong. She was a gnome bard, and I had no idea what I was doing.
333. What was the latest character you've made?
The Veiled Fox. Assassin, has yet to make an appearance anywhere.
334. What was your favorite character like?
Lorelei ~ gnome psion. Angsty, quick to anger, loved to drink and dance (astounding constitution score) and had AMAZING treasure rolls!
335. Do you reuse characters from one game to the next, despite them not having anything to do with each other?
No. I don’t think it’s fair to the character, even if they are fictional.
336. Do you have any pop culture obsessions?
I am obsessed with popcorn.
337. What's the most inspirational quote you can think of?
Fun is the best thing to have.
338. What's the funniest?
In my confusion, I had given them a fish.
339. What is your favorite color?
Blue and Purple. It’s pretty even.
340. What's the weirdest color name you can think of?
Puce. It sounds too much like puke.
341. If you could have a color renamed after you what color would it be?
You know that color the sky gets right before the sun peeks over the horizon in the morning? That would be my color.
342. Did you/would you color inside the lines in a coloring book?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t.
343. Do you still color in coloring books?
Heck yes! In fact, I just bought a new one! Sometimes life is so stressful, all you can do is color.
344. How many times a day do you not “act your age?”
Age is completely subjective.
345. Do you think you're immature?
346. Would other people agree with you?
347. What is your definition of maturity?
It’s a state of mind, and hardly definable.
348. What is your definition of normal?
Normal? What fun is that?
349. What do you think is the most important lesson a parent can impart on their child?
Hard to say.
350. What is your astrological sign?
I’m barely a Taurus. Nearly an Aries.
351. Do you know your Chinese Zodiac animal?
352. Do you believe in astrology?
I believe that there are so many forces and energies at work not to believe that they have an affect on us. Whether or not we can predict that effect is an entirely different matter.
353. Do you read your horoscope? (Hey you don't have to believe in it to read it)
Hardly ever. Though it is fun to read, and I like reading the Onion’s Horrorscopes.
354. How do you keep up with the news?
Not really. I got disgusted with the news a few years ago, but I get updated on pertinent stuff from my co-workers.
355. Are you active in your local community?
Not since I moved.
356. Do you volunteer your time anywhere?
357. What is your favorite brand of shampoo?
Dread Head Dread Soap
358. Bar soap or body wash?
359. What's your favorite brand of toothpaste?
Erm, some cinnamony kind that I’m using right now.
360. Do you floss?
361. Do you chew gum?
Hardly ever. I find it distracting when other people do it, so I avoid it!
362. When was the last time you went to the doctor?
Last year? Can’t miss those womanly exams!
363. Do you get sick frequently?
Nope! I’m a hause!
364. Would you rather have a steak and potato or soup and a salad?
OH man, don’t make me choose! Just bring them all out to me! And don’t forget the sour cream and blue cheese dressing!
365. Are you fond of children?
Oh yeah! They’re way too much fun! (Can you tell I don’t have any of my own! ^_^ )
366. Do you think you would make a good role model?
367. Who do you know that would be the best role model?
Again, my parents are pretty rocking.
368. Do you have a favorite artist?
Bob Ross! I love lots and lots of art, but I just love watching him on PBS!
369. What art style do you like best?
I love pretty much all of the art that came out of the middle ages through the renaissance.
370. What art style do you just not “get?”
Modern Art. I’ve visited the Louvre (amazing!), and I’ve seen three “modern art” museums. Let me tell you, all three of the modern art museums gave me a headache after being there for half an hour, and I could spend a couple of months just wandering the Louvre and be perfectly content.
371. If the world ended tomorrow what would be the one thing you would regret not being able to do?
Not ever meeting another Innmate in person.
372. How long do you think you would survive out in the wilderness?
Depends on whether or not I had a pocket tool. Which I should, since I carry my leatherman everywhere.
373. Were you a girl/boy scout?
Girl Scout for twelve years!
374. Do you know how to check the oil in a car?
375. How about change it?
376. Change a tire?
Yup, I can do that too.
377. Can you drive a manual “stick shift” transmission vehicle?
First vehicle I owned was manual truck that like to slip third, and had to have the choke opened up about every fourth time it started. Talk about a first care for a sixteen year old girl!
378. Have you ever been inside an 18 wheeler semi-truck?
379. Have you ever bathed outside?
Um, yes. Camping for an extended amount of time requires at least a little bit of personal hygiene.
380. How much would someone have to pay you to walk down your street naked?
Enough to bail me out of jail.
381. What's something you're known for?
382. Does this reputation bother you?
383. If you could get a reputation for one thing, what would you like it to be?
Inventing the transporter. But since I’m an artist of sorts now, I doubt it’ll happen. But I would have a damn cool looking one! Targus much?
384. Do you think you could handle being famous?
Knowing me, probably not.
385. You've been chosen to judge a contest, what contest would you like it to be? (Keep it clean folks)
A yodeling contest. Complete with a costume section of the contest.
386. Do you have an MP3 player of some sort?
387. How do you get most of your music?
*scratches head* I actually think most of my music was as an internet pirate before they made such things illegal.
388. What was the last actual CD you purchased?
It was something good for my sister. Coldplay, maybe? I’ve got a list going of music I want to purchase for myself, but I’ll probably just end up giving it to her anyway.
389. Do you own any audio cassette tapes?
A ton of them!
390. What about VHS tapes?
Oh yeah! Can’t get them on DVD!
391. Are there any movies you suddenly remembered that you haven't seen in a long time because they are on VHS instead of DVD?
Yeah. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The movie.
392. What's an old movie you wish they would remake?
Don’t do it!
393. What's one you wish they hadn't remade?
I’ve made it a habit not to see remakes. Too much disappointment.
394. If your life was a movie and you could cast any actor/actress as yourself who would you choose?
Can I cast myself?
395. Who would play your significant other? (even if you don't actually have one)
Aside from the fact that most of my favorite actors are far too old to play my significant others?
396. What rating would your life movie have?
Yeah. It would definitely earn a Rasberry.
397. What color is the outside of your house/apartment building?
398. What color are the walls on the inside?
399. Do you have any posters or pictures on the walls in your bedroom?
There is a dream catcher and a painting I picked up years ago. Not much, because our house is a rental, so I don’t’ want to do much to the walls. Stuccoing fake stones is something the landlord just wouldn’t go for. ^_^
400. What kind of flooring do you have?
Everything from carpet to woodfloors and ceramic tiles.
401. Is there something you would rather have?
I’d rather have it all be the same wood flooring.
402. Is your bed comfortable?
Eh. Yes and no. Thinking about upgrading since we spend a third of our lives in it.
403. How long have you been sleeping in the same bed?
About eight years.
404. Do you keep your living space clean?
Yes, if you don’t mind the rawhide chips the dogs leave behind on a regular basis.
405. Do you have daily chores you do?
Does work count?
406. Do you listen to music loud?
407. Do you believe if it's too loud you're too old?
Damn kids and their loud music! Get off my lawn!
408. How old do you have to be to die of old age?
You can die of old age at 35 if your brain has decided it’s time. It’s all subjective baby.
409. If you could choose how you go, how would you like to die?
Always said that falling to my death would be kind of fun.
410. How would you like to be remembered?
Remembered? Naw, not that important.
411. Buried or cremated?
Burn me. The shell isn’t worth the box at that point.
412. What's the most useful obsession you have?
Erm, no comment?
413. What about the most useless?
I just know these fabric scraps will come in handy some day!
414. Do you tend to keep items you have no use for because they have sentimental value?
Doesn’t everyone? Actually, I’ve gone through and purged quite a bit recently.
415. Is it hard for you to get rid of items that used to mean a lot to you?
416. Have you ever gotten rid of something only to need it a few days later?
Oh gods yes! I hate it when that happens!
417. What do you remember about your first crush?
He looked great in white, and I was in first grade.
418. What about your first kiss?
It was embarrassing, only because he decided to boast (and emblish) about it to his friends.
419. Did you save it for someone special?
420. Do you think first impressions are the most lasting or easily forgotten once you get to know someone?
They’re pretty lasting. After all, who would forget the first time they met you, you were covered in tapioca and foaming mad?
421. Do you have to put your foot in your mouth a lot?
As a rule, not generally. But I could if I really wanted to.
422. Are you clumsy?
Ish. In some things, like fletching.
423. Have you ever fallen down stairs?
No, thank goodness.
424. How about up them?
*hides her face* Maaaybe.
425. Have you ever run up a down escalator?
426. Ever pushed all the buttons in an elevator?
At least a few times. I have to try very hard not to do it every time I get into an elevator! Oooooh, shiny!
427. Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
428. Would being stuck at the top of a Ferris Wheel for a couple hours scare you?
Depends on who I’m with.
429. Have you ever been on an amusement ride when it broke down?
430. Do roller coasters make you sick to your stomach?
Only the wooden ones. The rickety ones are the scariest.
431. Do you have a strong stomach?
Fairly. My sister can projectile vomit ~if anyone can see that shooting out of a ninety pound girl and hit the wall at seven feet without spilling a drop and not puke, I figure the stomach can handle a lot of things.
432. Can you walk across your yard barefoot?
433. What about across the road?
Yup. These beauties have some pretty good calluses!
434. When was the last time you sent someone a letter?
Actually writing one to my mother-in-law right now!
435. What about received one?
Two days ago.
436. Do you send birthday cards?
Nope. I’m pretty awful about that.
437. Would you rather choose a gift for someone or get them a gift card so they can decide?
I’d rather make them something ugly.
438. Do you think getting gift cards is as fun as getting regular presents?
Hey, if you don’t want to go wrong, gift cards are just fine. I understand.
439. Have you ever been to a bridal shower?
440. What about a baby shower?
441. Bachelor/bachelorette shower?
and no. Weird?
442. Have you ever spelled a word wrong and thought the spell check suggestions were funny?
Awww yes! I hate it when it doesn’t give you a suggestion. I didn’t know how to spell the word in the first place and now I have to guess how to spell it badly so you know WHICH word I’m talking about ?!?!
443. Did you try that after reading the question?
No. It happens enough to me.
444. Who is the most gullible person you know?
Erm, husband’s boss.
445. What is the most inventive prank you've ever played on someone?
It’s a long story. If you are really curious, PM me.
446. Do you have more friends in real life or online?
I have many acquaintances, but few friends. Friends are family to me.
447. Where did you meet most of your friends?
Through the SCA. History enthusiasts unite!
448. Do you think of yourself as popular?
449. Are you a part of the “in crowd?”
450. If you had to identify with a high school clique which one would you fall into?
The group that was frequently asked “Do you go home and read the dictionary at night?”
451. If you were an alien (space not immigrant) what planet would you like to be from?
Not this one.
452. Do you think pluto is still a planet?
Damn kids! When I was your age, Pluto was a planet!
453. Have you ever been roller skating?
I own my own pair.
454. Roller blading?
Yes. You don’t get the same disco vibe on blades as you do skates, which in my case, is very disappointing.
455. Snow Skiing?
456. Water Skiing?
If you remember from above, I’m rather outdoorsy. Plus a former Girl Scout. So that would be “yes”.
459. On a walk?
460. On the beach?
461. In the ocean?
with jelly fish.
463. On a road trip?
464. Have you had to ask for directions from a stranger before?
465. Do you have a GPS?
466. Can you read an atlas?
Yes yes yes!
467. Do you own a globe?
468. What's the most interesting country in your opinion?
Are you ready for this?
469. Have you ever been there?
470. What's the most fascinating part of the country?
471. If you could rule that country for a year would you?
472. What about ruling the whole world for a year?
473. Do you think you would be a good ruler?
what so ever
474. Would someone else you know be a better ruler?
475. What do you think is the most important quality a leader can have?
476. How long do you think you would survive in a zombie apocalypse?
Long enough to allow my knee to give out from all the running.
477. Would you rather die and stay dead or come back as a zombie?
Zombie is fun. If the flesh is willing…
478. If you were a vampire would you feel bad about drinking human blood?
If I got turned into a vampire, I might be feeling a little spiteful.
479. Do you feel bad about eating animals?
Tasty, tasty murder.
480. If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals.
481. Do you use body lotion?
482. Do you take care of your feet?
Yes. They are my body’s mode of transportation.
483. Have you ever gotten a massage?
Once. It was….weird.
Once. See above.
486. Ever had any part of your body waxed?
Nope! At least, not intentionally.
487. Ever cut yourself shaving
488. What's the dumbest question on this survey so far?
Maybe the last one.
489. Can you do funny voices?
490. Do you do good impressions?
491. Would it embarrass you if someone you were impersonating showed up and watched you?
Since I don’t impersonate anyone, it wouldn’t.
492. Have you ever pretended that the floor is lava and you couldn't touch it?
493. Do you count your steps?
Only if I want my OCD to overtake me.
494. When walking on the sidewalk do you avoid stepping on cracks?
495. Are you superstitious at all?
496. What's the silliest superstition you can think of?
Can’t think. Too tired. Long survey.
497. Can you pronounce your name spelled backwards?
498. Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?
Really really slowly.
499. Can you burp at will?
No. Although I have a cousin who does when he’s angry.
500. Are you glad this is the last question?
Is this a trick question?
Posted on 2012-04-26 at 05:26:03.
Edited on 2012-04-26 at 05:29:24 by Celeste
Topic: Breaking the Fourth ~ It's finally happened. I'm out of material.
Subject: Rusty Hook?
But there is so much goodness that comes out of those sessions! How do you whittle it down?
I might'n be tempted tae scribble up summit tae bar fight tho....
Mayhaps a wee bit o' tae mumbly peg game?
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 14:31:55.
Edited on 2012-04-25 at 14:34:49 by Celeste
Topic: Breaking the Fourth ~ It's finally happened. I'm out of material.
Subject: Breaking the Fourth ~ It's finally happened. I'm out of material.
Alright guys. It’s finally happened. My group hasn’t played in so long, that I’ve got two semi-fillers left, and I’m out of stuff to draw! We’ve been trying to get our game back up and running, and hopefully this summer will be abundant with gaming goodness, but who knows if it’ll really happen.
This is a request for reverse filler. I’m looking for mini stories that has happened to you in your games that you wouldn’t mind seeing drawn up for Breaking the Fourth. I may take a little bit of artistic license (as I do with each one of mine ~ shorten down the situation so it’s readable is a good example), but I promise to stay true to the tale! Either let me know here, or send me a PM of your ideas!
Thanks so much!
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 14:19:23.
Topic: Breaking the Fourth ~ A D&D Webcomic
Subject: better late than never!
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 14:07:13.
Topic: Smuggler's Moon Q&A
Subject: uh huh!
I'll be readying the brothers Stone for a little posty posty action here in the direct future. Looks like a collab's up for Kriea with 'em both (be sure to bring yer pity fer tae poor lad as it might'n be a shock).
Will's going to get to her room, change, realize that she hasn't delievered Davi's package and try to (stupidly) wobble her way around to find her. I know Meri's MIA at the moment, but if any other crew members want to interact with the sea shanty at that point, it'd be a good time.
and to you three for such a good collab!
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 13:29:03.
Edited on 2012-04-25 at 13:29:41 by Celeste
Topic: Smuggler's Moon Q&A
Subject: just rememeber
What be happening at tae Hook be staying at tae Hook. *winks*
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 13:14:12.
Topic: Happy Birthday, Celeste!
Naw. We love the ol' bear. *grins*
So... birhday suit?
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 03:29:57.
Topic: Happy Birthday, Celeste!
Subject: cute and evil
things even out. ^_^
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 01:57:05.
Topic: Happy Birthday, Celeste!
way to ruin that reputation, Kriea. *grins and winks*
edit: as in, the evil reputation that I was trying to achieve with you. Wait. This is all coming out wrong. You are wonderful. <3
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 01:42:53.
Edited on 2012-04-25 at 01:47:10 by Celeste
Topic: Happy Birthday, Celeste!
I don't think so. Is it curiosity, or is this another one of your diabolical schemes?
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 01:39:40.
Topic: Happy Birthday, Celeste!
Subject: that's right!
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 01:35:32.
Topic: Happy April 23rd
Subject: Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Day, Loki and T_O! Sorry I missed the actual days ~ hope they were good!
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 01:26:08.
Topic: Happy Birthday, Celeste!
Subject: *is goosed!*
Wow! Thanks for all the well wishes! We need to figure out a massive RDI Birthday party in April since so many of us share the same month. What am I saying? We just need to have a massive RDI par-tay!
Also: the pinching tradition is for the day after only if you want to avoid retaliation...
*pinches Eol, Pyro, and Ody!*
Posted on 2012-04-25 at 01:23:34.
View/Edit Your Profile | Staff List | Contact Us